Arizona Construction Career Days (AZCCD) event and the VIP Reception are a workforce development tool. It introduces high school students, counselors, politicians and industry leaders to careers in the construction industry which support the pipeline that will provide the professionals of Building Tomorrow’s Workforce Today. AZCCD has proven highly successful in promoting the construction industry and the careers it offers to America’s youth.
AZCCD began as a partnership between Federal Highway Administration and the National Association of Women in Construction; since then our team has grown to include…
- Army National Guard (ANG)
- Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
- Arizona Department of Education (ADE)
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Federal Highways
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Association Builders Alliance (ABA)
- Arizona Rock Products Assocation (ARPA)
- Local Labor Unions and Apprenticeship programs
- Local Utility Companies (SRP, APS, SWG)
- Many Construction Leaders in the State of Arizona
Students interested in attending must register through their school career specialist or guidance counselor.